Economic Development Corporation of Michigan City
About Economic Development Corporation of Michigan City
Michigan City is the city where business and pleasure do mix! Explore our local attractions such as the sandy lakeshore the city sits on to the Blue Chip Casino Hotel & Spa or the Lighthouse Premium Outlet Shops and Downtown Arts District. Such renowned attractions, combined with the many business advantages that Michigan City has offer, makes the city a prime location to both stay and expand or relocate to.
- Workforce Development & Education – align workforce development and education with existing and targeted industry needs
- Business Retention & Expansion – ensure that local businesses receive the necessary support and attention to their needs/issues to compete in the global marketplace.
- Business Attraction & Development – attract and develop prospects that are compatible with the local business environment and long-term strategy; partner with regional organizations with strategic plans that align with EDCMC goals for business attraction and development
- Integration with Community Development – implement and execute seamless strategies and programs with both economic development and community development to drive systemic change
- Organizational Sustainability – ensure long-term sustainability by effectively maximizing the engagement of EDCMC Board of Directors, staff, investors, city officials and community stakeholders
- Two Cadence Park Plaza
- Michigan City, IN, 46360